Friday, March 23, 2012

Creepy stalker extended rear-facing info cards.

So I had some business cards made up with information, well as much info as you can squeeze onto a business card. I take them out with me and in the car-park when I see cars with baby seats in them, I pop one on the drivers side window.



 (The purple is the reverse side of the card. Crap pic I know but I can't get it to come out any better)









The Man rolls his eyes and tells The Monstar "Mum's being a creepy stalker again" LOL
I think it's a good idea, don't know if anyone takes any notice of them, but hey, it's worth a try. Even if someone has a read then whinges to a friend that some idiot put a card on their car crapping on about rear-facing longer. They might think yeah whatever, but the friend might have half a brain and think hey there might be something in that, and do their own research. Or maybe someone will actually have a light bulb moment and be grateful for the info that could protect their child. Either way it's a win. Yeah yeah I'm sure most of them end up in the bin, but well I'm doing what I can.

I've sent quite a few out to members of my Facebook page too Extended Rear-Facing For Aussie Kids I was pretty pleased when I started getting requests for them :)

Someone said people will think I'm having a go at them and criticising. I'm not, they're meant for information not criticism. I want to get people talking and thinking. The more people get the message that our kids here in Australia are being ripped off the better. The more people making noise the more likely a change will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment