Tuesday, March 06, 2012

SQUISHING!

 The angle adjuster is beginning to squish! When I first installed with it there was a gap between the top of the seat and the back of the passenger seat head rest.
Now after only a few weeks, it's touching the head rest. The Radian is allowed to touch the back of the front seat, but, I'm wondering how long it will be until it completely squishes down and we're back to the original recline? I was once in love with the adjuster, now that I have used it, the honeymoon seems to be coming to an end. It's still a good idea. It may just be an idea that needs to be repurchased every 6 -12 months, maybe, time will tell I guess. I'm thinking a solid rear-facing toddler boot, making the recline angle less than the original rear-facing boot, may have been a better way to go. Well better for me, and the average consumer.

 So I wonder if this could be the deal breaker when it comes to buying a second seat for the grandparents car? Hmmmm, another few weeks to see what happens maybe. Not to mention my ridiculously drawn out decision making abilities as an indecisive Libran :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment